Saturday 23 May 2020

Fuck Corona mood

Lately I have become a bit melancholic, but than... who isn't with this plague Corona which screws up the whole world? Like any human being on this very planet, I am really tired of the Corona shit and everything that comes with it. Although things slightly change, like being able to meet friends again at distance 1.5 meters and little by little things open up, I miss my old unexpected adventurous me. Tokio 2.0, the never a dull moment Laura Craft character of the 21st century. I miss the festivals and concerts, the going out, the nice dinners in restaurants with family and friends, the coffee corner gossip at work, the chit chat with the NMLK people, all the fun stuff I just got used to do since I have been down the drain hole. I miss playing Werewolves at the campfire with the friends of my teenage kids, I miss hosting sleep-ins for them.

Today I visited one of my good friends who knows Istanbul very well as she has been born in Turkey, and she got very excited about my roadtrip to Istanbul plans. She invited me again to go with her on a trip to Cappadocia which hopefully will take place in October. She is planning to combine it with a short stay in Istanbul so I can already explore a little. It gives me a new horizon, as I need that since I am not able to do unexpected things at this moment. Things to look forward to.

So I did some pep talk to myself and changed to Fuck Corona mood. I bought a slow juicer extension part to my Kenwood Kitched Aid and will start a detox of 5 days from this Monday on. I am tired, something needs to change. I found this fabulous detox scheme with all kinds of fruits, vegetables and herbs. It will be fun to stick to the colored scheme, to talk yellow, blue, green or red. But I am determined. Fuck corona. Let's kick some asses.


1 comment:

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

I think this might be a good idea for tonight! Let's weekend! Spotify dance list