Thursday 14 May 2020

Istanbul



Oh we're going to.... Istanbul! Just freshly decided this week to go on a roadtrip 2021 with my daughter as soon as she finishes her exams. We both are so excited to be going on a roadtrip, just the 2 of us.
It gives me a bit of a Thelma and Louise feeling. Although we all know how that ended, our ending certainly not is going to be that way. Our roadtrip story is going to have a happy ending. We will start out in Berlin and will drive in some way to my Berlin as well, although this is a bit Istanbul Berlin. An inside joke for all who understand ;-).

Berlin oh Berlin, I can hardly wait to see you again
Berlin oh Berlin, I can hardly wait to meet you!

As ideas develop in my mind I am really looking forward in planning this trip. I will share, I will shout, I will sing and I will dance all the plans and moods in my blog. It is such a fun thing to do! I am a happy camper just with how this journey unravels in my head. Oh happy days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

I think this might be a good idea for tonight! Let's weekend! Spotify dance list