Friday 22 May 2020

Rainy days beautiful hell

Last week I came across this wonderful song of Adna and it felt it was totally written for me personally. It kicked right into my bones and listening to this song makes me wanna dance in the rain with a smile on my face and tears running down my cheeks.



Especially today after having a nice long nightly chat with my dear Berlin I feel the gap Adna sings about.

The rain is pouring litterly out of the sky this morning and I try to avoid the void. I want to stay on the road, my adventure, this life. I must go on, but on days like this I need a horizon...

I wonder how a gap can feel this much
How a gap can feel like something this big
How it multiplies in my veins
And in my blood and home
And trigger itself in my thoughts

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh

I wonder how a gap can feel this much
How a gap can feel like something this big
How it multiplies in my veins
And in my blood and home
And trigger itself in my thoughts

I'd like to be your
Beautiful hell
Your beautiful hell
I'd like to be your
Beautiful hell
Your beautiful hell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

I think this might be a good idea for tonight! Let's weekend! Spotify dance list