Saturday 16 May 2020

Raising kids with a twist

One of the most challenging tasks as a single motherly female human being is raising 3 adolescent kids. The profile for this function consists of a lot of skills. I love doing it, I think it shaped me to this creative, agile, challenge-instead-of-problem solver with lots of stakeholder management skills that I am able to apply in my profession as well.

Well at the ages my kids are right now and my demanding job just sometimes my mommy brain needs a bit of a day off today. How wonderful to have this simple pictogram hanging on our planbord on days like that saying: don't argue, mommies brain is having a break 😂.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

I think this might be a good idea for tonight! Let's weekend! Spotify dance list