Monday 25 May 2020

Yellow, Green, Blue, Red... color my days!

Rainbow day! I feel like a rainbow worrier... Today I started the detox adventure, I am very happy to detox again. Last time I did a detox some 3 years ago was a bottled juice fast from the pharmacy which tasted very nasty. Who ever thought of drinking sauerkraut juice in the morning? Despite the horrible tastes of all kinds of nasty vegetables in bottled juices, after 5 days I felt reborn. My skin was so much better, but also my intestinal flora got a boost.

Lately I am feeling very tired and it felt like something had to be done with Corona and all that. I remembered my total boost and reset from 3 years ago, so the answer was found easily: detox time! So today I started my rainbow adventure. I started out with the yellow part and did some green at lunch time. In a minute I will follow the blue path and for dinner green and red is on the menu.

Wonder if I will be a glow in the dark tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

I think this might be a good idea for tonight! Let's weekend! Spotify dance list