Friday 15 May 2020

Winds in the streets

What a happy day to receive such beautiful song, from a voice I was dying to hear. Berlin will always be close, my heart, my soul, my mind.... and now in my mobile as well.

Berlin, oh Berlin... you make me so happy!



There is wind in the streets and love in my mind
Ancient rains at midnight
Are singing silently, slowly
The one I missed is far away now

Days were lively, life was beautiful
Days were passing with her laughters
My hands can't reach, I can't touch
The one I missed is far away now

She has also been missing, my sweetheart
She has been feeling very cold without me
She writes so in her last letter

1 comment:

Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order.

I think this might be a good idea for tonight! Let's weekend! Spotify dance list